Hygieia Diabetic Socks
Scientifically engineered to minimize friction to the nerves and minimize neurological discomfort and pain.
Features our encapsulated antimicrobial silver to promote moisture wicking while providing medically recommended cushioning and breathability for optimal comfort while preventing injury.
Hygieia Diabetic socks are specifically designed to assist those whose feet are sensitive to temperature changes, prone to redness, irritation spots, and/or swelling.
- Reduces pressure in lower legs and feet
- Prevents blistering on the skin surface
- Active wicking to minimizes moisture accumulation
- Advanced padding to avoid friction-induced ulcers
- Actively fights bacteria and fungi, to prevent foot odor and infection
- Designed to reduce arterial pressure and promote blood flow
- Seamless toe closure for ridge free comfort
- Engineered Achilles tendon cushion
- Enhanced ankle protection to minimize friction from shoe collar
- Precision weaving reduces excess fabric lumps or bunching